Saturday, January 17, 2009

Adventure at Highborne

Hey Guys,

I just added some more photos from Highborne Cay.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lewisnance/BahamasNassauAllenSCayHighbourneCay?feat=directlink

Today we saw the sun for the first time in a few days! We had a great walk to "the quiet place" which contains religious artifacts from around the world. They were placed there by Sergio Bacardi - you may recognise the last name. He owns one of the houses here.

We also did a lot of lazing around on the beach. I know its a tough life!

Anyway, enjoy the new photos. We have a Luau buffet to go to tonight. I'm sure Alyson is looking forward to not cooking, but especially no having to do the dishes!

Love to all!

2 comments:

JuJu - said...

amazing pics - I miss you guys:)

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed catching up! Time is flying by. Ashton is over half way finished with his "year away" as I guess you guys are too. Keep sending the pics!

Paige & Kate